|250mg x 12 pills||$17.99||$1.50|
|250mg x 30 pills||$42.99||$1.43||$1.98|
|250mg x 60 pills||$79.99||$1.33||$9.96|
|250mg x 90 pills||$109.99||$1.22||$24.94|
|250mg x 120 pills||$134.99||$1.12||$44.91|
|250mg x 180 pills||$179.99||$1.00||$89.86|
|250mg x 360 pills||$359.99||$1.00||$179.71|
|500mg x 9 pills||$17.99||$2.00|
|500mg x 30 pills||$52.99||$1.77||$6.98|
|500mg x 60 pills||$99.99||$1.67||$19.94|
|500mg x 90 pills||$144.99||$1.61||$34.91|
|500mg x 120 pills||$179.99||$1.50||$59.88|
|500mg x 180 pills||$249.99||$1.39||$109.81|
|500mg x 360 pills||$467.99||$1.30||$251.61|
Azithromycin (or Zithromax) concerns to the group of antibacterial remedies. It is actively produced in Canada. Its active ingredient has a difficult multilevel formula. Its structure allows applying for medicine to various forms of inflammatory diseases. Zithromax is taken during rather a short term and in a small dosage. You can buy it not only in Canada but also in various drugstores.
What should my health care professional know before I take this medicine?
- Zithromax from Canada is contraindicated in all dosage forms at pregnancy and during feeding by a breast. The exception is made by those cases, in which the risk to the health of the child is less dangerous than an inflammatory disease to the health of the future mother.
- Azithromycin is contraindicated to children at the age of 6 months. It isn’t recommended to use Zithromax from Canada with individual intolerance of antibiotics of this type.
How should I take this medicine?
This Canadian antibiotic needs to be taken once a day when you are hungry, that is for an hour to food or about an hour after it. Zithromax doesn’t cause unpleasant symptoms of a gastrointestinal tract as many antibiotics of the old generation. At the majority of infectious diseases, Zithromax from Canada is used according to the following scheme: in the first day of treatment – one tablet of 500 mg once or two tablets of 250 mg at once; from the second to the fifth or seventh day – 250 mg.
What if I miss a dose?
If you have missed a dose of Zithromax, take a pill as soon as possible, but remember that the interval of 12 hours has to pass between the closest takings.
What may interact with this medicine?
- magnesium salts,
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
- Gastric spasms,
- Liquid stool,
- Dizziness and headache,
- Weakness, digestion violation,
- Appetite loss and taste violation,
- Violation of sight and hearing,
- Rash or peeling of skin,
- Joint pains,
- Low number of lymphocytes and a large number of eosinophils in blood,
- Fatigue and weakness.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
You have to see a doctor if the above side effects last more than 3 days.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep it in the dry place protected from light at a temperature not above 25 °C.
You can buy Zithromax produced in Canada in our online pharmacy store over the counter on the available price.